Thursday, August 25, 2011

A new beginning

It has been a long time since I updated my blog..

Most important reason is that I have changed my job and now working as Incharge Library at National Institute of Bank Management, Pune.

I remember my own post Changing job for librarians and presently experiencing it while working in new office. There are moments when I feel frustrated with new surroundings, starts comparing with previous job but I know eventually I will settle down at new job in near future. After all it is my own decision to move on!!

It has been 10 years that I worked in previous organization and hence changing a job was really a tough decision especially being a women and considering the responsibilities at home front. But thanks to my husband who always motivates me and helps me in achieving newer heights in my career.

Thanks to my well wishers, my friends who also supports and encourage me.

It's really a new beginning for me.. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Well they say that every new beginning is good so I really hope that it may be super.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...